Senior Architectural Technician / Designer
Senior-level architectural technician/designer to join our team as we strive to create extraordinary experiences for our clients
Senior designers work closely with project architects and interior designers to develop detailed drawings for commercial buildings in a variety of industries. We're looking for individuals with a passion for design and desire for challenge. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic and advanced skills in prioritizing, organizing and working both independently and as a team member.
- Uses Revit to develop designs and creates drawings including plan assembly, design development, assisting team leader with code analysis, evaluating site space requirements, and specifications.
- Coordinates with electrical, mechanical and structural subconsultants to decide on the best method for assembling plans.
- Acts as resource and mentor for less experienced team members.
- Under limited supervision, performs non‐routine and complex assignments. Develops details and calculations required for project delivery.
- Working independently on smaller projects and part of a team on larger projects, may assign and oversee the work of others and make independent decisions on almost all issues.
- Associate degree or Bachelor's degree in Architectural Design or related program.
- Minimum of seven years of architectural document production experience.
compensation and benefits
ADCI offers a comprehensive compensation package, a team-oriented environment and challenging work assignments. Our team has designed award-winning projects across the United States, particularly for the hospitality and leisure markets. Our culture is rooted in a deep sense of family. We provide opportunities for mentorship and professional development within the context of a flexible work environment.
- 401k with 3% company contribution upon eligibility
- Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Relocation stipend for strong candidates
- Up to 120 hours of PTO
- Signing Bonus potential
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Salary based on experience and potential
ADCI has offices in Lake Delton, WI and Madison, WI. If you are interested in becoming part of our award-winning team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@adcidesign.com or upload below for consideration.