Architectural Technician / Designer
Skilled architectural technician/designer to join our team as we strive to create extraordinary experiences for our clients
This position works closely with project architects and interior designers to develop detailed drawings for buildings in a variety of industries. We're looking for individuals with a passion for design and desire for challenge. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic and advanced skills in prioritizing, organizing and working both independently and as a team member.
- Use Revit software to develop designs and revise drawings.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings.
- Assist architect with analysis of local building codes, site limitations, space requirements and specifications.
- Coordinate with electrical, mechanical and structural subconsultants to decide on the best method for assembling plans.
- Set up and maintain an organized file system for drawings following company standards.
- Maintain accurate design standards and procedures in assigned areas of work.
- Under direct supervision, determine design criteria, drawing sequence and presentation. Perform routine technical duties and assists in development of projects.
- Under close supervision, perform non‐routine assignments of substantial variety and complexity. May assist in calculations and development of project details. Use independent judgment.
- Associate's degree minimum. Bachelor Degree in Architecture preferred.
- 2-5 years relevant on-the-job experience required.
- Revit experience required.
- Experience in producing renderings is a plus.
compensation and benefits
ADCI offers a comprehensive compensation package, a team-oriented environment and challenging work assignments. Our team has designed award-winning projects across the United States, particularly for the hospitality and leisure markets. Our culture is rooted in a deep sense of family. We provide opportunities for mentorship and professional development within the context of a flexible work environment.
- 401k with 3% company contribution upon eligibility
- Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Relocation stipend for strong candidates
- Up to 120 hours of PTO
- Signing Bonus potential
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Salary based on experience and potential
ADCI has offices in Lake Delton, WI and Madison, WI. If you are interested in becoming part of our award-winning team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@adcidesign.com or upload below for consideration.