Senior Project Architect
Licensed senior architect to help guide our team through the processes of project design and document production
Our senior architects are true leaders. Your role is to oversee and coordinate the entire project design process across multiple projects simultaneously. You will be interacting with clients daily and responsible for managing design and document production, achieving client satisfaction, producing and maintaining project schedules, and managing project profitability.
- Lead your team in the overall architectural design of the project, utilizing full resources of the firm.
- Perform various project coordination duties: project analysis, programming, site analysis, scheduling and establishing project objectives; coordinate activities of all professional disciplines assigned to the project; identify the client's expectations for quality, price and schedule.
- Maintain the information flow to the project team; assure that construction documents accurately reflect the contract scope and design intent; review construction documents periodically to ensure accuracy; coordinate all technical information from vendors and owners; coordinate building code reviews with appropriate agencies; conduct reviews with the client; take on the responsibilities of the architect of record.
- Meet the project design schedule, design fee budget and project construction budgets.
- In conjunction with principal-in-charge, manage the project agreements.
- Prepare or review construction budgets when required.
- Manage construction bidding process in competitive bidding scenario.
- Assist in the education and development of design staff and act as resource for design questions.
- Registered Architect.
- Minimum 10 years relevant work experience after obtaining professional license to include coordination of multiple projects, or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Experience managing projects in excess of $10MM construction value preferred.
- NCARB certification a plus.
compensation and benefits
ADCI offers a comprehensive compensation package, a team-oriented environment and challenging work assignments. Our team has designed award-winning projects across the United States, particularly for the hospitality and leisure markets. Our culture is rooted in a deep sense of family. We provide opportunities for mentorship and professional development within the context of a flexible work environment.
- 401k with 3% company contribution upon eligibility
- Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Relocation stipend for strong candidates
- Up to 120 hours of PTO
- Signing Bonus potential
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Salary based on experience and potential
ADCI has offices in Lake Delton, WI and Madison, WI. If you are interested in becoming part of our award-winning team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@adcidesign.com or upload below for consideration.