Calling all creative and dynamic thinkers who imagine fresh, innovative interiors
Our interior designers are creative and dynamic thinkers who provide fresh, imaginative concepts that align with the client's goals and support the architecture and operations of the spaces they are designing. ADCI's interior designers are also savvy and aware of current trends regarding materials, colors and overall aesthetics. Interior designers also work closely with the architects and other team professionals to document finishes, materials, specifications and renderings for our projects. Conceptualize, plan and source interiors materials and furnishings for primarily commercial projects. Works closely with director of interior design, project architect and client to ensure concepts and themes are successfully executed. Applies sustainable design strategies as applicable.
- In conjunction with Director of Interior Design, Senior Interior Designer and other project leaders, determines client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Attends project meetings with client and architectural team.
- Considers how space will be used and people will move through the space.
- Prepares story/color boards and FF&E schedules. Assists with or conducts presentations to client.
- Creates preliminary and final design plans using computer applications.
- Applies sustainable design practices and strategies on a project-by-project basis.
- Applies knowledge of building codes to ensure compliance with state regulations.
- Specifies materials and furnishings.
- Assists in creating timeline for interior design projects and estimates project costs.
- Coordinates with architects, construction administration, contractors and others to ensure integrated services and design.
- Reviews and details shop drawings.
- May visit project sites for measurements and information gathering and to monitor project progress to ensure success.
- Associate degree or Bachelor's degree in Interior Design required.
- Previous commercial design experience preferred.
compensation and benefits
ADCI offers a comprehensive compensation package, a team-oriented environment and challenging work assignments. Our team has designed award-winning projects across the United States, particularly for the hospitality and leisure markets. Our culture is rooted in a deep sense of family. We provide opportunities for mentorship and professional development within the context of a flexible work environment.
- 401k with 3% company contribution upon eligibility
- Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Relocation stipend for strong candidates
- Up to 120 hours of PTO
- Signing Bonus potential
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Salary based on experience and potential
ADCI has offices in Lake Delton, WI and Madison, WI. If you are interested in becoming part of our award-winning team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@adcidesign.com or upload below for consideration.