An innovative interior designer who can help our team realize the client's vision
Our interior designers are creative and dynamic thinkers who provide fresh, imaginative concepts that align with the client’s goals and support the architecture and operations of the spaces they are designing. ADCI’s interior designers are also savvy and aware of current trends regarding materials, colors and overall aesthetics. Interior designers also work closely with the architects and other team professionals to document finishes, materials, specifications and renderings for our projects.
- Create and develop design palettes that align with project goals
- Using Revit and other software, document finishes, materials and other related elements for all phases of the design process
- Research and select appropriate interior finishes and materials to meet both aesthetic and performance expectations
- Prepare and participate in presentations to the client through all phases of the design process
- Review submittals and shop drawings
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members, clients and contractors
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Minimum of two years of professional experience
- Working knowledge of Revit
compensation and benefits
ADCI offers a comprehensive compensation package, a team-oriented environment and challenging work assignments. Our team has designed award-winning projects across the United States, particularly for the hospitality and leisure markets. Our culture is rooted in a deep sense of family. We provide opportunities for mentorship and professional development within the context of a flexible work environment.
- 401k with 3% company contribution upon eligibility
- Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Relocation stipend for strong candidates
- Up to 120 hours of PTO
- Signing Bonus potential
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Salary based on experience and potential
ADCI has offices in Lake Delton, WI and Madison, WI. If you are interested in becoming part of our award-winning team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@adcidesign.com or upload below for consideration.