Senior Construction Administrator
Senior Construction Administrators are an indispensable part of the project team, representing ADCI and maintaining client relations throughout the entire construction process, managing key contractor relationships, mitigating project issues and managing risks to the company. A strong talent for problem-solving, negotiating and navigating relationships with both clients and contractors will set you apart.
- Accumulate, evaluate and present feedback related to construction document improvements and the performance of equipment/materials and systems.
- Interpret plans and specifications as they relate to materials and workmanship.
- Conduct on‐site observations and prepare reports, conduct meetings, expeditiously make document interpretations and resolve or refer construction administration issues.
- Observe work in progress to ensure conformance with plans and specifications.
- Examine workmanship of finished installations for conformity to standards.
- Coordinate with design team to ensure project completion in compliance with contract documents and AHJ requirements.
- Assist Project Architect/Team Leader with bidding process, coordinating addendum and pre-bid conferences.
- Conduct preconstruction conferences.
- Minimum 10 years of building construction administration experience with progressively greater responsibility.
- General understanding of ICC Building Code and its application to construction.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Construction Administration or Architecture preferred.
- CSI Certified Construction Contract Administrator preferred.
compensation and benefits
ADCI offers a comprehensive compensation package, a team-oriented environment and challenging work assignments. Our team has designed award-winning projects across the United States, particularly for the hospitality and leisure markets. Our culture is rooted in a deep sense of family. We provide opportunities for mentorship and professional development within the context of a flexible work environment.
- 401k with 3% company contribution upon eligibility
- Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Relocation stipend for strong candidates
- Up to 120 hours of PTO
- Signing Bonus
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Salary based on experience and potential
ADCI has offices in Lake Delton, WI and Madison, WI. If you are interested in becoming part of our award-winning team, please submit your cover letter and resume to HR@adcidesign.com for consideration.